Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Color Spree - Resurrection

No, Color Spree didn't get a subtitle.

However, it's been almost exactly 5 months since I wrote that game (in Haxe). It was quite significant for me, because it was the first programming project that I actually managed to complete. And, as a matter of fact, it was the first thing I've done in quite a long time.

And at that point, I decided not to publish the game. So goddamn brilliant.

Anyway, now that I had a few better days, I changed my mind, so I opened up FlashDevelop, fixed some minor bugs and I'm getting ready to post the game on FGL.com.

I didn't change any of the graphics, but I added some really bad music to complement them. Now it's uniformly disastrous.

If FGL doesn't work, I'll just publish the game on a few big sites. One thing I know for sure is that FGL will not work if I post the game now, here. So I'll wait.

I am however going to post a screenshot, even though the game still looks the same as it did last time.

And now I probably should hack Wall Street to get the money for a SWF obfuscator...

No comments:

Post a Comment